1. Work with team to support DVB, IPTV products and design in key customers and drive design wins.
2. Understand customers engineering team skills. Organize trainings to customers engineering team for customers are familiar with Broadcom products.
3. Work closely with customers in projects, follow and check customer projects issues, solve issues or co-ordinate supporting resource on open problems. Monitor the project in production on schedule.
1. B.S. Degree or above in electrical engineering, communications and computing or equivalent technical fields.
2. 3+ years DVB/IPTV or related home entertainment products design, debugging and verification experience with the full product cycle supporting knowledge.
3. Know well DVB, and IPTV architecture and working principle, including the popular codec.
4. Familiar with Linux kernel, cross compiler, tool chain, system bring up and application developments.
5. Excellent communication, self-motivated, responsibility and good team player, fluent English.